- The version of /lib/unicode is from Unicode 6.
- The Unicode Character Database is provided as is by Unicode, Inc. No claims
- are made as to fitness for any particular purpose. No warranties of any kind are
- expressed or implied. The recipient agrees to determine applicability of
- information provided. If this file has been purchased on magnetic or optical
- media from Unicode, Inc., the sole remedy for any claim will be exchange of
- defective media within 90 days of receipt.
- This disclaimer is applicable for all other data files accompanying the
- Unicode Character Database, some of which have been compiled by the Unicode
- Consortium, and some of which have been supplied by other sources.
- Limitations on Rights to Redistribute This Data
- Recipient is granted the right to make copies in any form for internal
- distribution and to freely use the information supplied in the creation of
- products supporting the Unicode™ Standard. The files in the Unicode
- Character Database can be redistributed to third parties or other organizations
- (whether for profit or not) as long as this notice and the disclaimer notice are
- retained. Information can be extracted from these files and used in
- documentation or programs, as long as there is an accompanying notice indicating
- the source.