- This Inferno® distribution includes software from various sources and
- different portions are therefore subject to different licence terms.
- The most stringent is the GNU Public License (version 2), which governs the collection.
- Individual components might have their own NOTICE and licence files (LICENCE
- or COPYING) that cover their content. All of them allow modification and redistribution.
- They are all compatible with the GPLv2.
- The following copyright notice covers the contents of this
- distribution unless otherwise specified by a given file, directory, or
- directory tree:
- Inferno® Copyright © 1996-1999 Lucent Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Inferno revisions Copyright © 1997-1999 Vita Nuova Limited. All rights reserved.
- Inferno revisions Copyright © 2000-2015 Vita Nuova Holdings Limited. All rights reserved.
- Inferno new material Copyright © 2000-2015 Vita Nuova Holdings Limited. All rights reserved.
- Inferno, Styx, Dis and Limbo are registered trademarks of Vita Nuova Holdings Limited in the USA and other countries.
- Plan 9 is a registered trademark of Lucent Technologies Inc.
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (`GPL') as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.