1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 |
- { "translations": {
- "Shared with {email}" : "已與 {email} 分享",
- "Shared with {email} by {actor}" : "由 {actor} 與 {email} 分享",
- "Unshared from {email}" : "取消與 {email} 分享",
- "Unshared from {email} by {actor}" : "由 {actor} 取消與 {email} 分享",
- "Password for mail share sent to {email}" : "郵件分享的密碼已寄送給 {email}",
- "Password for mail share sent to you" : "郵件分享的密碼已寄送給您",
- "You shared {file} with {email} by mail" : "您已透過電子郵件與 {email} 分享 {file}",
- "{actor} shared {file} with {email} by mail" : "{actor} 已透過電子郵件與 {email} 分享 {file}",
- "You unshared {file} from {email} by mail" : "您已透過電子郵件取消與 {email} 分享 {file}",
- "{actor} unshared {file} from {email} by mail" : "{actor} 已透過電子郵件取消與 {file} 分享 {email}",
- "Password to access {file} was sent to {email}" : "存取 {file} 的密碼已寄送給 {email}",
- "Password to access {file} was sent to you" : "存取 {file} 的密碼已寄送給您",
- "Share by mail" : "透過電子郵件分享",
- "Sharing %1$s failed, because this item is already shared with user %2$s" : "分享 %1$s 失敗,因為此項目已與使用者 %2$s 分享",
- "We cannot send you the auto-generated password. Please set a valid email address in your personal settings and try again." : "我們無法將自動生成的密碼寄送給您。請在您的個人設定裡設定有效的電子郵件地址並再試一次。",
- "Failed to send share by email. Got an invalid email address" : "透過電子郵件傳送分享失敗。收到無效的電子郵件地址",
- "Failed to send share by email" : "透過電子郵件寄送分享失敗",
- "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you" : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s",
- "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you." : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s。",
- "Click the button below to open it." : "點擊下方的按鈕將其打開。",
- "Open »%s«" : "開啟 »%s«",
- "%1$s via %2$s" : "%1$s 由 %2$s",
- "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you.\nYou should have already received a separate mail with a link to access it.\n" : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s«。\n您應該已經收到一封包含了可以存取它的連結的單獨郵件。\n",
- "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you. You should have already received a separate mail with a link to access it." : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s。您應該已經收到一封包含了可以存取它的連結的單獨郵件。",
- "Password to access »%1$s« shared to you by %2$s" : "存取 »%1$s« 的密碼已透過 %2$s 與您分享",
- "Password to access »%s«" : "存取 »%s« 的密碼",
- "It is protected with the following password:" : "其受以下密碼保護:",
- "This password will expire at %s" : "密碼將於 %s 到期",
- "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you and wants to add:" : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s«,且想要新增:",
- "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you and wants to add" : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s«,且想要新增",
- "»%s« added a note to a file shared with you" : "»%s« 在與您分享的檔案新增了註記",
- "You just shared »%1$s« with %2$s. The share was already sent to the recipient. Due to the security policies defined by the administrator of %3$s each share needs to be protected by password and it is not allowed to send the password directly to the recipient. Therefore you need to forward the password manually to the recipient." : "您剛與 %2$s 分享了 »%1$s«。分享已寄送給收件者。由於管理員定義的安全策略 %3$s,每個分享都需要使用密碼保護,且不允許將密碼直接傳送給收件者。因此,您必須手動將密碼轉寄給收件者。",
- "Password to access »%1$s« shared by you with %2$s" : "用於存取 %2$s 分享給您的 »%1$s« 的密碼",
- "This is the password:" : "這是密碼:",
- "You can choose a different password at any time in the share dialog." : "您隨時可以在分享對話框中選擇其他密碼。",
- "Could not find share" : "找不到分享",
- "Share provider which allows you to share files by mail" : "分享提供者,讓您可以透過電子郵件分享檔案",
- "Allows users to share a personalized link to a file or folder by putting in an email address." : "允許使用者透過輸入電子郵件地址來分享到檔案或資料夾的個人化連結。",
- "Send password by mail" : "透過電子郵件寄送密碼",
- "Reply to initiator" : "回覆給發起人",
- "Unable to update share by mail config" : "無法更新透過郵件分享設定"
- },"pluralForm" :"nplurals=1; plural=0;"
- }
|