1
0

zh_HK.js 6.7 KB

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263
  1. OC.L10N.register(
  2. "sharebymail",
  3. {
  4. "Shared with {email}" : "已與 {email} 分享",
  5. "Shared with {email} by {actor}" : "{actor} 已與 {email} 分享了",
  6. "Unshared from {email}" : "通過 {email} 取消了分享",
  7. "Unshared from {email} by {actor}" : "{actor} 通過 {email} 取消了分享",
  8. "Password for mail share sent to {email}" : "郵件分享的密碼已發送給 {email}",
  9. "Password for mail share sent to you" : "發送給您的郵件分享密碼",
  10. "You shared {file} with {email} by mail" : "您通過電郵 {email} 分享了 {file} ",
  11. "{actor} shared {file} with {email} by mail" : "{actor} 通過電郵於 {email} 分享 {file}",
  12. "You unshared {file} from {email} by mail" : "您通過電郵 {email} 取消了 {file} 的共享。",
  13. "{actor} unshared {file} from {email} by mail" : "{email} 通過郵件取消了 {actor} 共享的 {file}",
  14. "Password to access {file} was sent to {email}" : "訪問 {file} 的密碼已發送給 {email}",
  15. "Password to access {file} was sent to you" : "訪問 {file} 的密碼已發送給您",
  16. "Share by mail" : "通過郵件分享",
  17. "Sharing %1$s failed, because this item is already shared with the account %2$s" : "分享 %1$s 失敗,因為此項目已與帳戶 %2$s 分享",
  18. "We cannot send you the auto-generated password. Please set a valid email address in your personal settings and try again." : "我們無法將自動生成的密碼發送與您。請在您的個人設置中提供有效的電郵地址後重試。",
  19. "Failed to send share by email. Got an invalid email address" : "透過電子郵件傳送分享失敗。收到無效的電郵地址",
  20. "Failed to send share by email" : "通過電郵發送分享失敗",
  21. "%1$s shared %2$s with you" : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s",
  22. "%1$s shared %2$s with you." : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s。",
  23. "Note:" : "備註:",
  24. "This share is valid until %s at midnight" : "此分享有效期限至 %s 午夜",
  25. "Expiration:" : "過期於:",
  26. "Click the button below to open it." : "點擊下面的按鈕以打開它。",
  27. "Open %s" : "打開 %s",
  28. "%1$s via %2$s" : "%1$s 透過 %2$s",
  29. "%1$s shared %2$s with you.\nYou should have already received a separate mail with a link to access it.\n" : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s。\n訪問連結已另外以郵件方式發送到您的郵箱。\n",
  30. "%1$s shared %2$s with you. You should have already received a separate mail with a link to access it." : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s。訪問連結已另外以郵件方式發送到您的郵箱。",
  31. "Password to access %1$s shared to you by %2$s" : "存取 %1$s 的密碼已透過 %2$s 與您分享",
  32. "Password to access %s" : "存取 %s 的密碼",
  33. "It is protected with the following password:" : "其已被以下密碼保護:",
  34. "This password will expire at %s" : "此密碼將於 %s 到期",
  35. "%1$s shared %2$s with you and wants to add:" : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s,且想要新增:",
  36. "%1$s shared %2$s with you and wants to add" : "%1$s 與您分享了 %2$s,且想要新增",
  37. "%s added a note to a file shared with you" : "%s 在與您分享的檔案新增了備註",
  38. "You just shared %1$s with %2$s. The share was already sent to the recipient. Due to the security policies defined by the administrator of %3$s each share needs to be protected by password and it is not allowed to send the password directly to the recipient. Therefore you need to forward the password manually to the recipient." : "您剛剛與 %2$s 分享了 %1$s。此共享已發送給收件人。根據管理員定義的安全策略 %3$s,每個共享都需要受密碼保護,並且不允許直接向收件人發送密碼。因此,您需要將密碼手動轉發給收件人。",
  39. "Password to access %1$s shared by you with %2$s" : "您與 %2$s 分享了存取 %1$s 的密碼",
  40. "This is the password:" : "這是密碼:",
  41. "You can choose a different password at any time in the share dialog." : "您可以隨時在分享對話框中選擇不同的密碼。",
  42. "Could not find share" : "沒有發現分享",
  43. "Share provider which allows you to share files by mail" : "分享提供程序,可讓您通過郵件分享檔案",
  44. "Allows people to share a personalized link to a file or folder by putting in an email address." : "允許人仕透過輸入電子郵件地址來分享到檔案或資料夾的個人化連結。",
  45. "Send password by mail" : "通過電郵發送密碼",
  46. "Reply to initiator" : "回覆發起人",
  47. "Unable to update share by mail config" : "無法更新通過郵件分享配置",
  48. "Sharing %1$s failed, because this item is already shared with user %2$s" : "分享 %1$s 失敗,此項目已經與用戶 %2$s 分享",
  49. "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you" : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s«",
  50. "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you." : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s«。",
  51. "Open »%s«" : "打開 »%s«",
  52. "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you.\nYou should have already received a separate mail with a link to access it.\n" : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s«。\n訪問連結已另外以郵件方式發送到您的郵箱。\n",
  53. "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you. You should have already received a separate mail with a link to access it." : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s«。訪問連結已另外以郵件方式發送到您的郵箱。",
  54. "Password to access »%1$s« shared to you by %2$s" : "%2$s 與您分享了的訪問 »%1$s« 的密碼",
  55. "Password to access »%s«" : "存取 »%s« 的密碼",
  56. "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you and wants to add:" : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s« 並希望添加:",
  57. "%1$s shared »%2$s« with you and wants to add" : "%1$s 與您分享了 »%2$s« 並希望添加",
  58. "»%s« added a note to a file shared with you" : "»%s« 在與您分享的檔案中添加了備註",
  59. "You just shared »%1$s« with %2$s. The share was already sent to the recipient. Due to the security policies defined by the administrator of %3$s each share needs to be protected by password and it is not allowed to send the password directly to the recipient. Therefore you need to forward the password manually to the recipient." : "您剛剛與 %2$s 分享了 »%1$s«。此共享已發送給收件人。根據管理員定義的安全策略 %3$s,每個共享都需要受密碼保護,並且不允許直接向收件人發送密碼。因此,您需要將密碼手動轉發給收件人。",
  60. "Password to access »%1$s« shared by you with %2$s" : "您與 %2$s 分享了存取 »%1$s« 的密碼",
  61. "Allows users to share a personalized link to a file or folder by putting in an email address." : "使用戶可以通過輸入電郵地址來分享指向檔案或資料夾的個性化連結。"
  62. },
  63. "nplurals=1; plural=0;");