#169 Upgraded to 1.5.14 and a bug occured

Open
opened 8 months ago by Ghost · 2 comments
Ghost commented 8 months ago

My web interface seems to be gone. ssh still works though as does most everything else. But its kind of, annoying, to say the least. Any idea when that could be fixed?

I was using wndr3800.

I have both versions of it btw. I think the one I have with me is the china one.

Not sure if that distinction matters tho

My web interface seems to be gone. ssh still works though as does most everything else. But its kind of, annoying, to say the least. Any idea when that could be fixed? I was using wndr3800. I have both versions of it btw. I think the one I have with me is the china one. Not sure if that distinction matters tho

Seems you ran exactly into the problem which was described in the upgrading notes to v1.5.14.

Did you follow every step that was recommended? Please have a look at the notes and maybe try a luci recovery:

"ssh into the router and remove uhttpd.crt and uhttpd.key from /etc and restart the router.

I hope this will fix your problem.

Seems you ran exactly into the problem which was described in the [upgrading notes](https://gogs.librecmc.org/libreCMC/libreCMC/wiki/v1_5_14#important-notes) to v1.5.14. Did you follow every step that was recommended? Please have a look at the notes and maybe try a luci recovery: "ssh into the router and remove `uhttpd.crt` and `uhttpd.key` from /etc and restart the router. I hope this will fix your problem.
Ghost commented 8 months ago
Poster

I did remove uhttpd.crt and uhttpd.key at one point from /etc

I am somewhat confused though, I tried this on a previous router and didn't have that problem. Though the above advice did fix it for this one.

Although I did have to reset the router once, maybe that's why it didn't occur...

Its so strange though that I can't remember if when I reset it, I flashed this firmware or what...

When I say all this with regard to other router, I am speaking of via nmrpflash. Just as a heads up!

I did remove uhttpd.crt and uhttpd.key at one point from /etc I am somewhat confused though, I tried this on a previous router and didn't have that problem. Though the above advice did fix it for this one. Although I did have to reset the router once, maybe that's why it didn't occur... Its so strange though that I can't remember if when I reset it, I flashed this firmware or what... When I say all this with regard to other router, I am speaking of via nmrpflash. Just as a heads up!
Sign in to join this conversation.
Loading...
Cancel
Save
There is no content yet.