1) Set computer IP address to 192.168.1.2
2) Connect the enternet from the computer to "lan" port on the router
3) Press and hold the reset button, and power on the router by plugging in the power
4) Wait until the LED flashes once and red LED flashes 5 times before releasing the reset button.
5) Open IP address in the browser 192.168.1.1
6) Select the .img for NAND and .bin for NOR
This router is currently not officially supported by Librecmc
This router is dual flash and stock uboot attempts to boot nand flash first.
NOR flash uses .bin image and NAND flash uses .img image.
Use librecmc-ar71xx-nand-gl-ar300m-squashfs-sysupgrade.tar to update NAND installations
Default router ip is 192.168.10.1
On KDE, Disable change ipv4 method from automatic to manual to set the computer ip to 192.168.1.2.