The TL-MR3020 is a versatile device with the following specs:
Please see the libreCMC build documentation for build instructions.
1) Set TL-MR3020 Mode Switch to either 3G/4G or WISP
2) Connect to the TL-MR3020 router via Ethernet cable
3) Open IP address 192.168.0.254
4) log in to the router's web GUI (default login/password: admin / admin)
5) overwrite the factory firmware by installing the openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-mr3020-v1-squashfs-factory.bin firmware image like a regular firmware update.
Wait for the progress bar to finish twice (the device will reset itself in the process), and proceed with basic configuration as with any fresh libreCMC install.
1) Connect device to ethernet port on your computer and set the ip address of your machine to 192.168.1.10
2) Open 192.168.1.1 in a browser.
3) Go to: System -> Backup/Flash Firmware
4) Click the "browse" button under the Flash New Firmware image section.
5) Upload a firmware image with : librecmc-target-generic-profile-squashfs-factory.bin
6) wait for the web interface to appear again (unless you chose to flash an image without it).