- This is the buildsystem for the libreCMC Linux distribution.
- Please use "make menuconfig" to configure your appreciated
- configuration for the toolchain and firmware.
- You need to have installed gcc, binutils, bzip2, flex, python, perl, make,
- find, grep, diff, unzip, gawk, getopt, subversion, libz-dev and libc headers.
- Run "./scripts/feeds update -a" to get all the latest package definitions
- defined in feeds.conf / feeds.conf.default respectively
- and "./scripts/feeds install -a" to install symlinks of all of them into
- Use "make menuconfig" to configure your image.
- Simply running "make" will build your firmware.
- It will download all sources, build the cross-compile toolchain,
- the kernel and all choosen applications.
- You can use "scripts/flashing/flash.sh" for remotely updating your embedded
- system via tftp.
- The libreCMC system is documented in docs/. You will need a LaTeX distribution
- and the tex4ht package to build the documentation. Type "make -C docs/" to build it.
- To build your own firmware you need to have access to a Linux, BSD or MacOSX system
- (case-sensitive filesystem required). Cygwin will not be supported because of
- the lack of case sensitiveness in the file system.
- Your libreCMC Project