How to build:
* Make sure you have Go and Plan 9 Ports installed
* If you are on a 64-bit system, you will need your distro's appropriate 32-bit libs and compilers installed. That's ia32-libs-dev and libc6-dev-i386 on Debian, which will also pull in the multilib gcc.
* Copy inferno-os/mkconfig.proto to inferno-os/mkconfig and edit the ROOT, SYSHOST, and OBJTYPE variables
* Run "sh BUILDTOOLCHAIN"
* Run ". SETUP"
* cd sys/src; mk libs; cd cmd; mk install # this gets the libraries and commands
* cd $NXM/sys/src/nix/k10; mk # build the kernel
If you intend on contributing code:
* Run "make" in the top level directory.
* Make sure you set "user.name" and "user.email" in your git configuration!